Human Resources Coordinator (Female Candidates only)
Bounce Fitness is an international fitness services company based out of Washington D.C. with a branch in Doha, Qatar. We focus on providing on-site fitness services including Group Fitness Classes and In-Home Personal Training. Our key B2B clients include property managers, schools, and companies looking to offer onsite fitness programs for their residents, students, and employees.
Bounce Fitness is looking for a full-time Human Resource Coordinator for its office in Doha, Qatar and the US to act as the point of contact for all human resources related matters.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
Coordinates quality recruitment activities
Plan and manage all recruitment and selection procedures including job descriptions, job ads, Initial Screening, shortlisting and scheduling interviews etc.
Well versed and up-to-date with Qatar Labour Law and Disciplinary actions.
Coordinate with PRO for Employment and Commercial applications/documentation. (Employment Visa, QID, Health Card, Exit permit, Visa cancellation and business documents such as Commercial Registration, Establishment Card, and Trade License etc.)
Prepares promotional/transfer/confirmation letters and send out respective communication announcements.
Oversees management of current employees; Performances, Leave Schedules and others
Assists with the updating of company policy and procedures with revisions when needed to ensure compliance with employment guidelines/laws
Other related tasks that may be assigned:
Assists and participate in the delivery of team building events
Important Key skills for HR Officer/Coordinator
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills, Interpersonal skills, Numerical skills and IT skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Qatar Labour Law and regulations
- Working knowledge of process for Visas, QID, Health Card, Exit permit, business documents such as Commercial Registration, Establishment Card, and Trade License etc.
- Experience in one or more Human Resource Management Systems is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and deadline driven
- Ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Behavioral Science, Psychology or Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 4 – 8 years of experience in an HR Coordinator/Generalist role
Salary: QR4,000 all-inclusive, proven the right skills and relevant experience.