Business Development Representative (Inbound and Outbound)
Bounce Fitness is an international fitness services company based out of Washington D.C. We focus on providing on-site fitness services including Group Fitness Classes and In-Home Personal Training. Our key B2B clients include property managers and corporations looking to offer onsite fitness programs to their residents/employees.
With over 10 years of experience, we are at the crossroads of Fitness, Convenience, and Technology which are the three fastest growing industries.
We are looking for entrepreneurial minded sales and marketing professionals who want to get involved with a high growth potential company.
We are looking for an aspiring and capable Sales candidate with 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales and marketing role. The candidate will be focused on developing and managing our B2B lead generation strategy and seeing these opportunities through to generating new clients.
This includes reaching out to residential apartment buildings, companies, and government agencies who hire us to teach on-site group fitness classes for their residents/employees. This candidate will have to identify and establish key relationships with potential clients.
• Manage the complete prospecting cycle for inbound/outbound B2B leads
• Identify opportunities to pursue
• Respond to inbound/outbound leads and information requests in a professional and timely manner
• Make outbound telephone calls and emails following company sales procedures
• Schedule phone and in person meetings with target clients
• Prepare presentations and proposals
• Effectively utilize and update information within CRM tool (Infusionsoft). Maintain clean lead, contact, and activity records to ensure accurate reporting
• Manage and monitor email marketing campaigns and complete all follow-up calls and emails
• Very good English and well spoken
• 5+ years of experience in a sales and marketing role
• Preferably with a background in the health & fitness industry but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated experience in sales and account management and the ability to present solutions to client needs
• A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• An ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, and decision-making skills
• Capable of juggling multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
• $50,000 plus commission