Who We Are
Bounce Fitness is a leading provider of Residential Fitness Services, Corporate Wellness Programs, Youth after school programs, throughout the East and West coast. We are currently looking for multiple Sales Development Representatives to join our team in Orlando, Florida and you can even work from home. Visit our website and check our videos to learn more about us.
The Sales Development Representative's role is to reach out to Property Managers, Corporations and Schools to offer them our onsite fitness services. You will effectively reach out to B2B prospects to generate new sales opportunities for Bounce Fitness to offer our onsite fitness services. Must be comfortable achieving your monthly targets.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide best in class outreach through multiple communication methods, primarily calling them on the phone and regular on-site visits
• Follow-up and qualify leads by uniquely positioning Bounce Fitness's key offerings
• Effectively track leads and prospects through our tracking system
• Deliver on productivity goals and meet monthly sales targets, exhibiting a strong "can-do" attitude
• Participate in projects that will continue to help the company innovate and drive the customer experience
• Exhibit the passionate and hardworking attitude required in a startup environment
• Excellent communication skills, outgoing and welcoming personality
• Have completed a bachelor's degree in a related field
• 1+ years of sales, customer service, or cold calling experience
• Interest in pursuing a career in sales
• Feel comfortable with role flexibility
• Growth-minded and motivated self-starter
Base plus commission and potential for bonuses on exceeding targets
Growth opportunities available based on performance
To apply simply click APPLY NOW and submit your CV/resume. It's that EASY!
Interviews will be held at Barnes & Noble at Waterford Lakes Town Center
Address: 481 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828