Bounce Fitness is a complete Health and Fitness service that offers In-Home Personal Training, group fitness, and wellness services. Bounce Fitness is the largest provider of in-home personal training and wellness services in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Bounce Fitness is accepting applications for full-time or part-time interns to begin this January 2017 until January 2018. This internship is for the Graduate or Undergraduate students who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate to apply their learnings and skills in multimedia.
-Interest in storytelling through multimedia
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
-Expertise in video editing (Final Cut) and audio editing
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
-Basic computer expertise (Outlook, Office, Google, and YouTube; both Mac and PC platforms)
-Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
-Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assignments with tight deadlines
- Able to work in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Job Type: Internship