Female Sales Consultant
Do you have what it takes to join the sales team at Qatar’s most diverse Fitness solutions provider? Bounce Fitness is looking for Sales Consultants to join our team.
Responsible for providing a warm welcome and information on the company’s services to the public, guests, members and telephone callers to the club, assisting with the smooth running of the activities, handling the sales activities within the fitness organization, and the customer service part.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and greet customers, including answering phone inquiries about the programs and services on offer with the various options of services and payment, in addition to inquiries from social media comments, messages, etc.
- To assist the team in the provision of excellent customer care that meets the needs of every current and prospective health and fitness user. Ensuring all health and fitness users and those using the centers needs are understood and met in an assertive and positive manner at all times
- Seek feedback from members and customers and ensuring we deliver excellent customer care within the guidelines and mission of Bounce Fitness
- Book classes, and program sessions and taking payments accurately and methodically
- Book all new/current clients in the member retention program and track them through this with regular phone calls
- Complete manual and computerized records relating to membership and bookings of facilities
- To maintain accurate receipting and accounting of all cash and credit transactions taken whilst on duty, checking floats and reconciling till at the end of shift
- Have excellent product knowledge about all different services and programs that the company provides
- Conduct tours of facilities in line with the sales and follow up process, inform and sell memberships and other promotions effectively
- Ensure that all data is methodically and accurately input into the computer system and produce membership cards and member packs for new members when required
- Send out renewal emails/notifications as memberships are due to expire. Follow through with members that do not renew to ascertain why and to send promotional information to encourage them to re-join
- Suggest ways of increasing membership; getting involved with membership drives
- Ensure that information displayed is up to date
- Undertake administrative or other reasonable tasks, as required, to assist with the smooth running of the Association
- Scheduling consultations appointments with the clients and providing information about services, consultations regarding certain services will have to be at the client’s premises
- Responsible for selling memberships to interested walk-ins and selling renewals/upgrades to current members
- Answering questions and overcoming objections of potential clients/members
- Maintaining the current members by ensuring a customer satisfaction
- Reporting with daily, weekly, monthly yearly sales whenever required
- Reporting the new and renew members, also the active and expired memberships
- Greeting calls for the new joiners and follow up calls for the expiry memberships
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Internet applications & E-mails
The Following attributes are very important:
- Experience in the fitness field is Highly preferable
- Self-driven and motivated
- Fluent in English (Arabic is optional)
if you think you possess all of the above, go ahead and apply!
Send your updated CV with a recent picture of yourself.
For more information about our facilities, please check out our Website and more of our videos on Youtube.